Unravel the truth behind personalized marketing. In this enlightening episode of Level Up, Jordan and Laura lay out the truth behind common misconceptions surrounding personalization.
They explore the power of data-driven marketing, sharing insights and expert tips to help you navigate the exciting and not-so-scary world of personalized experiences for your customers. From understanding the value of data transparency to embracing small wins and ambitious goals, these two provide actionable advice for marketers of all levels. So tune in and discover how to create meaningful connections with your audience through personalization.
Listen in for:
- [09:01 - 13:55] 💡Personalization Myth #1: Data has to be perfect to be personalized
- [14:08 - 18:45] Personalization Myth #2: I don't have enough data on my prospects or customers to personalize the customer experience
- [19:52 - 24:29] 💥 Personalization Myth #3: I need every piece of content ready to deliver a personalized experience
- [25:08 - 29:07] 🪄 Personalization Myth #4: You don't have a large enough team to focus on personalization
- [30:28 - 35:52] 🧟 Personalization Myth #5: Personalization can be creepy, I don't want to scare customers away
- [38:29 - 40:22] 🧩 Personalization Best Practices