6 Reasons Why You Should Attend Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet — Lev’s annual conference for marketers — is back for a second year 🎉. If you thought last year was great, brace yourselves for #ULTRAVIOLET2022 because we are taking it up a notch (several notches, actually).
Before I get into the reasons to attend, let’s take a look at some of the stats from last year’s Ultraviolet:
💥 534 registrants
💥 The average rating from attendees was 4.5/5 stars
💥 100% of attendees said they would attend again
Pretty good, right? Check out some reasons to attend this year below:
The keynotes will blow your mind 😮
Ira Glass! Kara Swisher! Crystal Washington! Bobby Jania! We are so excited about our amazing keynotes this year. You can read more about each of them here, but here are some fast facts about each:
- Ira Glass is the host and producer of the iconic podcast, This American Life. Under Glass's editorial direction, This American Life has won the highest honors for broadcasting and journalistic excellence, including the first Pulitzer Prize ever awarded for audio journalism.
- Kara Swisher has been described as Silicon Valley's "most powerful tech journalist," and provides searing hot takes on the current state of the internet and the powerful forces in Silicon valley as a contributing writer to the New York Times Opinion section and podcast host for Sway and Pivot.
- Crystal Washington is a technology strategist and a certified futurist. Washington’s clients comprise Fortune 500 companies including Google, Microsoft, and GE, and she has entertained and educated audiences around the globe.
- Bobby Jania is Senior Vice President of Marketing Cloud at Salesforce, and has spent more than 17 years working in enterprise software and hardware.
Things will get a little bit funky 🎶
We have once again partnered with our friends at Mandolin and The Vogue (a legendary midwest music venue) to bring you a virtual concert with Huckleberry Funk — a gritty, Soul/R&B band based out of Indianapolis, that considers, “Funk itself more of an attitude and feeling than a genre.” To learn more about Huckleberry Funk, check them out here.
Every session is filled with A-HAs 💡
We've been hard at work creating an agenda with topics that you will not only find interesting, but also deliver actionable takeaways to apply to your job. You can see this year's session lineup here. Don’t want to miss any sessions? We are recording all of them, and they will be available on demand after the conference. (If you are interested in what was presented last year, check out this eBook that includes Ultraviolet session highlights.)
Your registration dollars give back to amazing charities 💜
In honor of Lev’s affinity groups (groups at Lev created in honor of inclusivity, to applaud the uniqueness of those around us, to support our communities, and to assist in creating equal opportunities at all levels) a percentage of each registration will be donated to the nonprofits below:
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (sponsored by Lev Gives Back)
- Asian Mental Health Collective (sponsored by Lev Asians)
- Tech Forward (sponsored by Black Levsters Matter)
You get a gift! And YOU get a gift! 📦
Who doesn’t love getting free stuff? As a thank you for registering, everyone will receive a gift box filled with local (Indiana) goodies, Ultraviolet swag, and some other surprises that we can’t share, because what’s the fun in that?
It’s not just for Salesforce users 🚀
Even though Ultraviolet's tagline is “Shining a light on Salesforce for Marketers,” you don’t have to be a current Salesforce user to take advantage of all knowledge dropped at the sessions. Even if you are a marketer considering Salesforce, this conference will be of value to you.
There you have it. If that doesn’t convince you to register, I don’t know what will. We would love for you to join us! Register today.